345 Art Creative Gallery is a contemporary gallery hosting regular solo and group exhibitions. Departing from the conventional notions of a gallery space, 345 AC exists at the intersection of a community art space and a modern gallery. Since opening in 2019, the gallery has developed a strong reputation for showcasing the work of established and mid-career artists, while also highlighting the work of emerging and younger practitioners.
The gallery has three exhibition spaces, two spaces on ground level and one community cafe space. Gallery 1 and 2 can be used together or separately. The Rail Hanging exhibition system in our Gallery 1 and 2 areas offer sleek, professional and almost invisible exhibition systems.
Our display areas are filled with natural light coming in from our skylights, and have adjustable gallery tracking light systems throughout the space. The Gallery is suitable for large works.
Exhibition pricing and setup
Preferred exhibitions duration is 3 weeks. Fees and duration are negotiable and tailored to requirements.
Conditions of exhibiting and hiring the Gallery spaces:
- All hirers exhibitors,and artwork must adhere to 345 Art Creative OH&S policy (you can request one from 345 AC)
- Gallery hire is confirmed once a full payment and bond is received (balance is to be paid 30 days before the exhibition start date)
Exhibition Space Hire Costs:
- Gallery 1 and 2 – $1980.00 (plus Gst) Per 3 weeks
- Gallery 1 – $980 (plus Gst) per 3 weeks
- Gallery 2 – $1100 (plus Gst) per 3 weeks
- The Café Space – $400 (plus Gst) Per 3 weeks
Commission Is 20% Of Sale Price.
All shows 3-weeks in length.
In-kind community exhibitions via invitation and public call-outs only. 40% commission fee applies.
The Above Hire Prices Include:
The hire fee covers a three-week exhibition and is inclusive of all services and support as outlined below:
- Staffing during our opening hours and your opening night
- Providing tables and chairs for your opening night, along with up to 80 wine glasses
- Providing advice about art work installation
- Providing a listing of the exhibition in Time Out online publication
- Promotion of your exhibition across all our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, X)
- Add your exhibition (including an email with your opening night invitation) in our EDMs
- Add your work to our online store if requested
- Supervise and facilitate the gallery and sales
- Provide public liability insurance up to $20m (artists have to have their additional insurance, see below)
- Work with you and support the planning and delivery on 1 associated event with your exhibition
Exclusive to your hire fee, 345 Art Creative can:
- Organise catering via our in-house cafe based on your needs
- Signage for street-window promotion
- Provide support and assistance with preparing artist statements ,exhibition descriptions and pricing lists
- Designing and printing of exhibition materials
- Provide staff for other associated events
- Design and print hard copy invitations
Exhibiting artist responsibilities:
- Insurance of artworks
- Transporting, installing and uninstalling your exhibition
- Printing costs and distribution of hard copy invitations
- Any additional promotion outside of 345 Art Creative social media
- Resetting and returning the exhibition space to how you found it
Expressions of interest:
345 Art Creative is accepting exhibition proposals for solo and group exhibitions. We ask you to include:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Your current CV
- Your preferred exhibition dates and spaces
- A brief proposal outlining the theme (optional), and the works you are looking to exhibit
- Minimum of 4-5 images of your work (including title, medium, size and price)
- Your exhibition plan, including how you’d like to curate your works
Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB:Please note that we are a multidisciplinary venue, and we have run events and programs within the space within and outside our opening hours. Any large event programmed will always be discussed with the hirer. While the main function of 345 Art Creative is to act as a gallery space, these events are considered of benefit to exhibiting artists through additional exposure provided to new audiences,and to allow us to remain a financially sustainable space without needing to introduce commercial gallery hire prices. Please note that if you request the cancellation of events/programs it will increase the hire price.